Even though I'm not eligible to win any prizes this week, I'm still playing along with Scrapbook Steals mid-week mojo sketch. I've been hanging on to these pics for several months, not sure what to do with them until now. I had a lot of fun creating and coloring this week. I struggled with how to do the title and then I had a brilliant idea. I took chipboard letters and put them underneath my paper and rubbed over them with a crayon, just like we did with the leaves at the nature center.
I played around with different embellishments for a long time until I settled on these random leaves. I used some silk leaves from my crafy collection and broke out my old stamps and embossed more leaves. I even did some leaf rubbings using a fake leaf. It's all kinda busy against the patterned leaf paper in the background, but by this point I was committed and didn't want to redo anything. I did my journaling on chipboard and added some stitching to the frame using my Sew Easy. Thanks for looking!
No comments:
Post a Comment