Wednesday, December 29, 2010

At last....I'm a winner!

I've been playing along with a weekly challenge at Scrapbook Steals and every week waiting to see if I'm chosen as the random winner.  This week (#22) I was finally chosen!  I can't wait to get my scrappy prize (even though I have no idea what it will be)!  Then, as I was still counting my random lucky stars, I check facebook and see that I was also chosen as the random winner of a contest I entered on the Glue Dots facebook page and I'm getting ANOTHER holiday prize package.  Can it be???? From weekly loser to random winner twice in the same day?  I seriously thought about stopping on my way home to buy some lottery tickets, just in case this lucky streak continued, but about that same time I  found out my precious little guy was home with the stomach flu.  Random luck comes to a screeching halt as I hurry home to comfort my little guy.  Even though tonight would be the perfect time to work on this week's Scrapbook steals project, I must put my scrappy obsession on the back burner.  At least I still have my priorities.  Is it wrong that I looked at my cute little guy sitting on the toilet with a bucket in his lap and wondered if this too could be scrapbooked??? Nah, some events just don't need to be recorded. 

1 comment: