Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Imaginisce December challenge

I'm always up for a challenge.  Especially if it involves scrapbooking.  Having recently entered the "blog world" I am finding all kinds of inspiration. I came across a monthly challenge on the Imaginisce blog and I had to give it a try.  Here's what I came up with for my own version:
Now I just have to cross my fingers and wait to see if I can win the $75 prize package!  Who knew scrapbooking could be so suspenceful!

6 comments:

  1. ADORABLE!!! Love the banner!! The papers are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is one of my favorite collections and what a great idea to make the border out of the cars. TFS. - Liz

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love that you made the border from cars...so clever! Thanks for joining the Imaginisce December Sketch Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love how you used that paper for your banner, Great Job!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cute, fun layout! Thanks for playing along in the Imaginisce sketch challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fun truck banner; very original. Thanks for playing along with the Imaginisce sketch challenge!

    ReplyDelete