I started with this:
And made it my own:
For some reason, my pages are perfectly straight and level until I try to photograph them. When I see them like this, I realize that photographing layouts is not my forte. Oh well, you still get the gist of it. Just rest assured that it's not as wonky in real life.
And since there were two challenges this week (with two chances to win something wonderfully scrappy) and since I just happened to be home with a horrible head cold, I went ahead and created a second entry. Rest assured, the nasal drip was contained long enough to complete this layout and I have sanitized my blog thoroughly, so none of you are at risk of catching this crud that has taken over my sinuses, my throat, and my nose. I sound like a 90 year old chain smoking truck driver right now, but my craftiness must go on!
Here is the second sketch I had to work from:
And here is my version using a wonderful collection from Fancy Pants called Rusted Sun:


No comments:
Post a Comment