This week marks the beginning of another series of challenges at Scrapbook Steals. This is the first week of the Amber series (each group of 10 is named after a gemstone). Every Wednesday, a sketch is posted and I create a layout based on that sketch using any materials I choose. I link up my layout on the Scrapbook Steals blog in hopes of being chosen by random.org as the weekly winner. For this week's sketch challenge at Scrapbook Steals, I created another rugged layout featuring my oldest son. I love the Simple Stories collections and the Awesome line is my go to collection for boy pages.
I used one of the 4x6 element cards as my title, since I really loved the message. All of the patterned papers are from the Awesome collection. I added some painted chipboard, distressed the edges of my kraft paper, and matted it all on a green piece of cardstock. Easy peasy! Thanks for looking!
No comments:
Post a Comment