On this cold dreary day, after a weekend of feeling under the weather, this project was exactly what I needed to pull me out of my funk. Because the papers coordinated so nicely, I didn't have to "think" too hard to put this together, which is a bonus since I'm full of cold medicine and still a bit woozy. I added a few doilies from my collection and was so happy with how it turned out. Honestly, I wasn't a big fan of this photo, given my unflattering resemblance to a water buffalo, but with the beautiful patterns and papers, I hardly even notice how ridiculous I look. Not only do I love the layout, but I love the memories this photo brings back. We were lucky enough to travel with Nate to Milwaukee last summer when he went for a work training, allowing me to meet up with an on-line scrappy pal who I had never before met in person. After over a year of being on-line friends, I finally met my dear sweet friend Melissa as we spent the day with our kiddos at the zoo. We had a wonderful day together and I can't wait for another chance to meet up with Melissa and her delightful family! Now I'm inspired to dig out the rest of the photos from this day and do a zoo page featuring all of the kiddos.
No comments:
Post a Comment