I had a lot of fun creating this week's layout for the Sketchy Thursdays 2.10 challenge. I've had these photos sitting around for a while, just not sure what to do with them. It turns out they fit this week's sketch perfectly:
This is GORGEOUS! I love love love love the colors, the photos and loveeeeeeeeeee the rope! Thanks sooooooooooo much for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)
This is so cute! I love the rope and the jean like paper!
ReplyDeleteLove how you used the string : )
ReplyDeleteBeautiful page! Loving all the layers and the different papers, that string is so cool!
ReplyDeleteThanks so much for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays!
This is GORGEOUS! I love love love love the colors, the photos and loveeeeeeeeeee the rope! Thanks sooooooooooo much for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)
ReplyDeleteSo fun! Love all of the western type details. :)
ReplyDeletevery pretty page! Perfect sketch for the photos you had
ReplyDeleteLove the cowboy feel! Thanks for joining the fun at Sketchy Thursdays this week!!
ReplyDelete