Thursday, February 17, 2011
My Mind's Eye Blog Challenge #20
With just a few hours to spare, and with a load of neglected housework piling up, I decided to put together an entry for the My Mind's Eye challenge. This challenge required the page to be inspired by their sketch and the theme to be "I love everything about...." I found some great pieces of their Lush collection that I decided to pair with a fav sepia print of my sons. The brown paper is flocked and full of velvety goodness! I made a frame around my photo using velvet Lush ribbon and added some bling with some Lush brown rhinestones. My title was made with Lush chipboard letters. Thanks for looking!
Labels:
scrapbook pages
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Very pretty. Reminds me of a pic of my boys that I should scrap!
ReplyDeleteThis is gorgeous!! I love the monochromaticness!!
ReplyDelete