Sunday, February 6, 2011

Sketchy Thursdays challenge


Since I don't give two hoots about the teams playing in this year's Super Bowl, I decided to use this time to complete the Sketchy Thursday challenge for this week.  The 2.3 sketch is supposed to be inspired by this sketch:

I used some papers from my Fancy Pants stash and found some great pics of Caleb on the playground.  I cut out the argyle strip on the Cricut and added a homemade denim flower and a little bit o' bling.  Thanks for looking!

4 comments:

  1. Love the photos and the FP papers! Thanks for playing with us at Sketchy Thursdays!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loveeeeeeeeeee this!!! LOVING those photos and love love love the argyle pattern! Thanks soooooooooooooooo much for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cheeky page. Love it!!!
    Thanks for playing x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What cute photos and design! Thanks for joining the fun at Sketchy Thursdays this week!!

    ReplyDelete