Challenge #2 was to do a "secret" page, sharing something about yourself. This one was especially difficult, since I have very few pictures of myself, and even fewer that I'm willing to put on a layout. I also struggle with doing "girly" pages, since I'm always scrapping boy stuff. I pulled out some fancy papers and started blindly assembling my layout, with no plan in mind. This is where it got dangerous. I wanted to try out my new i-rock tool and add some bling, but I kind of got carried away. The final product is very busy, and is nothing like my "typical" layouts, but I'm just proud that I pulled it off.
Challenge #4 was by far the most time consuming. Melodee at Scrapbook Steals challenged us with a countdown of sorts. For this layout we had to use the following:
10 Metal Embellishments (brads, eyelets, paperclips etc)
9 Inches of Ribbon
8 Letters (chipboard, stickers etc)7 Non Metal Embellishment (buttons, die cuts etc)
6 Sentences in your journaling
5 Patterned Paper Pieces
4 Solid Paper Pieces
3 Photos
2 Rub On Images
1 Stamped Image
This is what I managed to put together, although I'm ashamed to admit it took me nearly 3 hours to complete this layout:
No comments:
Post a Comment