Since my last few layouts have featured my oldest, I had to switch gears this week and make a layout about the youngest of the youngins. He was chosen to receive a reading award and Mom and Dad were invited to the school assembly to see him get his award. It was all a surprise to him, so it was especially fun to see his reaction when he saw us sitting in the auditorium. This award was especially surprising because, unlike his older brother, Caleb doesn't necessarily love to read. He usually only reads when he "has" to, and seldom reads for fun, so I loved seeing him rewarded for his hard work.
This layout features papers from the Hall Pass collection by We R Memory Keepers. I worked with some of these papers at CHA last July and received even more goodies from this collection when I was a guest designer on the WRMK facebook page last fall. The colors worked perfectly with my photos for a fun school themed layout. This page was inspired by a sketch for the weekly Mid Week Mojo challenge at Scrapbook Steals.
This is awesome, Julie.
ReplyDelete