This is my take on this week's mid-week mojo sketch at Scrapbook Steals. The challenge was to make a one page layout using a horizontal pic. This is the original sketch:
I had to alter the sketch a bit to include my vertical 5x7 pic. I seldom do one page layouts because I have a hard time limiting myself to just one photo. Since I have a box of Disney product just waiting to be used and 200 pics from our Spring Break vacation, I decided to make this layout as the first page of my Disney scrapbook. I plan to do as much of this album as possible over the next several weeks, so I apologize in advance for all of the obnoxious color and Disney product overload you're about to see. I want to get the layouts done while memories are still fresh in my mind. Thanks for looking!

I love it! It's perfect for the cover page!!
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing with us....at 4 Crafty Chicks today. Nice layout!
ReplyDeleteVery cool layout!! You used our colors perfectly at 4 Crafty Chicks - WTG!
ReplyDeleteGreat layout! I love how you used the colors - they really scream FUN on your page! Thanks for playing with us this week at the 4CC!
ReplyDelete