Since making one page a week wasn't enough to distract me and keep me away from much needed housework, I found another site that offers a weekly sketch challenge and the chance to win prizes through a random drawing. I'm all about prizes, and since it's random, I have as good a chance as anybody! This page gave me a chance to use some of my favorite "non traditional" scrapbook elements. I used drywall mesh and metal pipe strapping to give it a more industrial feel.
Love, love, love! The drywall mesh and metal pipe strapping are ingenious additions. The way you did the title is just perfect. Great job, Julie!
ReplyDeleteFun page : )
ReplyDeleteI love the cogs at the top there.
Thanks for playing along x
Wonderful page!Such cool gears and photo's! Love this!
ReplyDeleteThanks so much for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays!
Loveeeeeeeeeeee this!!! LOVING the photos and the little gears! Thanks soooooooooooo much for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)
ReplyDelete