Wednesday, January 26, 2011
Sketchy Thursdays challenge
I was determined to complete this week's 1.20 challenge for Sketchy Thursdays and stayed up late to get 'er done. For this layout, I broke out my Sew Easy stitch piercer to stitch around the red patterned paper. I distressed and inked cardstock and craft paper and popped my center picture with pop dots. My favorite part of the whole page is the "friend" tag that I created with a piece of hubby's old jeans and some rub on letters. I punched a hole thru the denim tag and added an eyelet, fringed the bottom of the denim, and tied it on with twine. Thanks for looking!
Labels:
scrapbook pages
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Love this rustic page : )
ReplyDeleteWowwwwwwwwwwwww! LOVE THIS!! LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE that background paper, the photos and loving the bandanna piece! Thanks sooooooooooooo much for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)
ReplyDeleteBeautiful take on the sketch! love your papers and the jeans tag!Great colors! Thanks so much for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays!
ReplyDeleteWhat a fun boy page! Love it! Thanks for joining the fun at Sketchy Thursdays this week!!
ReplyDelete