Monday, December 9, 2013

Happy day

In the midst of holiday shopping, wrapping presents, addressing Christmas cards, etc. I almost ran out of time to complete this week's mid week mojo challenge at Scrapbook Steals.   After a busy weekend, I finally managed to sneak in some time in my crafty space on Sunday evening.  I finished right before bed and long after the sun went down, so I couldn't get a good picture of my layout using the natural light I always use to take photos.  So, this week you get a wonky colored, not quite squared, impossible to crop photo of my challenge.  Despite poor photography, I managed to enter the weekly challenge just in the nick of time!
In the midst of cold and snowy weather, I once again turned to some of my favorite shots from a warm sunny day in August on my grandparents' farm.  The papers are all from Simple Stories, using an old Summer Fresh collection that I simply adore!  I love the primary colors, burlap and denim papers, and all of the rustic beauty of this simple collection.  I am down to just a few scraps, but I'm determined to make them last for a few more layouts!  Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on being scrapbook steals winner! I esp like these layouts "summer afternoon", "life is good", "wilderness certified" and "wonderful you". They were very cute.

    ReplyDelete