I combined a bunch of tags and journaling cards along with a few pieces of patterned paper, all from Elle's Studio. I love the "boyness" of this layout featuring my little man. It was fun to "interview" him to fill out the journaling card. And I asked him to write his own name and age at the bottom of the card, just to capture what his handwriting looks like at this stage in his life. It's little details like this that will be fun to look back on 20 years from now.
Saturday, November 30, 2013
Summer Lovin'
This week is the start of a new 10 week series of sketch challenges at Scrapbook Steals. Having this weekly inspiration really does push me to create and means I will complete at least 1 layout a week. After over 160 weeks of this, that adds up to a lot of completed pages. Would you believe I'm still not caught up? Maybe because I take more photos now than ever, or because I scrap more "everyday" moments than just major events (birthdays, holidays, etc.) but I love that I have found such inspiration and have a chance to win cool prizes too! Here's the layout I completed this week:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment