I was lucky enough to be chosen as a Guest Designer at We R Memory Keepers! They sent me some of their wonderful product and asked me to make "something awesome". Here's a sneak peak of the awesome project I made using their Harvest collection.
You can see the whole project HERE on the WRMK blog. I absolutely loved playing with the Harvest collection and couldn't resist making a fall layout to showcase some beautiful photos of my aunt's property.
I used the Sew Easy stitch piercing tool and hand stitched a zig zag pattern around my border. I love the texture that stitching adds! I decided to use the I {heart} Fall die cut as my title and made my own embellishments by die cutting leaf shapes with my Silhouette Cameo. To add additional texture and volume, I ran each of my die cut leaves through a paper crimper before I adhered them to my layout.
I used foam pop dots to give my leaves additional depth. I love the corrugated look and need to remember to do this more often to add interest to my embellishments and titles.
Since this collection really put me in the "fall spirit" I decided to create a quick card using another of the die cut tags. This simple card came together in less than 2 minutes! I love the colors and patterns in this beautiful collection!
Thank you for stopping by and thanks to WRMK for giving me the opportunity to guest design! If you're visiting my blog for the first time, I'd love for you to stick around, check out my work, leave a comment, or even become a follower! I'm giving away this WRMK sew easy stitch piercer and piercing mat to one of my faithful followers at the end of the week!
I bought the Sew Easy as soon as it came out and was lucky enough to win another tool and mat during an on-line crop/chat, so I thought I'd pass along the love :) Stay tuned because I'll announce a winner on November 11th!



Julie, your work is GORGEOUS!!!! Love the wreath, and I will be SOOOO snagging the burlap idea soon!
ReplyDeleteStunning!!!
ReplyDelete