Monday, July 15, 2013

Lake Michigan

I decided to play along with the Pinspired color challenge with my July kit from Gossamer Blue.  The photos were taken yesterday, when we took a quick trip to Lake Michigan for an instant dose of summer!  We walked on the beach, played in the waves, walked to the lighthouse, and soaked up the sun!  Here's the spread of colors that inspired it all:
Since my beach photos included lots of blue and "sand", I only added some yellow to make it all pop!
I kept this layout clean and simple.  I love how the blues and teals came together with the woodgrain paper from Elle's Studio.  I adore the Simple Stories I (heart) Summer collection and the cork Thickers are perfect!

3 comments:

  1. Julie, I love this!! You used the Elle's papers with such skill. It's just perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your layout!!! It makes me want to go to the beach. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful!! Love the woodgrain at the top! Thanks for playing along with Gossamer Blue! :)

    ReplyDelete