Monday, July 1, 2013

Kalamazoo Air Zoo

I was thrilled to see that Melodee gave us a two page sketch challenge this week at Scrapbook Steals! I initially struggled with the title portion, but after looking through my papers and stickers, I decided to create my own airplane themed title.
 
The photos were taken last September when we spent an afternoon at the Kalamazoo Air Zoo museum.  I used my silhouette Cameo to cut out some cloud shapes and airplane themed elements.  Then I used an Echo Park airplane sticker and hand cut a banner to "fly" behind it.  I added some texture to some of my clouds with embossing folders to finish it all off.  I adore two page layouts with lots of photos, but don't like the time it takes to complete them, but this one came together quickly.  Thanks for stopping by!  

No comments:

Post a Comment