Sunday, June 2, 2013

Love this Dude

This week's sketch challenge at Scrapbook Steals was a great chance to feature one of my favorite photos of my youngest.  His free spirit and ornery nature make him a handful, but he brings us so much joy.
I cut my title with my new Silhouette Cameo machine.  I figured out how to "weld" the letters together to make placing my title a breeze.  The papers are Collectable from My Mind's Eye.  My distressed and sewn border was inspired by a recent layout by my scrappy friend Cathryn Hanson.  I adore her style and couldn't wait to try this technique on this layout.  I cut down my blue paper and  stitched around the edge before distressing heavily and attaching to the cream background paper.  That's all the crafty time I got in this weekend.  Now that school is over and summer is here, we're adjusting to a new schedule and are always on the go.  Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment