Saturday, April 27, 2013
Amazing Amber Series
I've completed another 10 layouts for the gemstone series at Scrapbook Steals, my favorite place for online deals and crafty inspiration. This group of 10 was called the Amber series, with one new sketch issued every Wednesday. To be eligible for a weekly drawing, my version of the weekly sketch has to be posted to their blog by the following Monday. I'm happy to say that I play along every week and completed all 10 of these on time. At the end of each group of 10, the lovely ladies at Scrapbook Steals give away a great prize to one lucky winner chosen at random. Now I'm crossing my fingers and hoping to win a $50 gift certificate to Scrapbook Steals! In order to enter the drawing, I have to compile all 10 layouts in this blog post. If you're a faithful follower, you've already seen these layouts, but just consider this a bonus showing!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment