Tuesday, October 2, 2012
Scrapbook Steals Fall Design Team
Somebody pinch me! I'm thrilled to announce that I've been selected to be part of the fall design team at Scrapbook Steals. I've been a long time fan of Scrapbook Steals and in addition to scoring great discounts on scrapbook products, I've faithfully played along with their weekly sketch challenges and made some incredible friends along the way. Along with two other amazing designers, Liz Qualman and Amy Coose, I'll be featuring products for Scrapbook Steals on a monthly basis. I can't wait to start my term! Look for us on the Scrapbook Steals blog on Fridays!
If' you're stopping by my blog for the first time, I'd love to have you stay a while. To celebrate my new adventure, I'll be doing a blog giveaway later this month after my first design team feature. One lucky follower will be chosen via random.org and will get some scrappy love from me. Just click on the "Join this site" button at the top of the column to the right.
Thanks for stopping by and be sure to watch for some great inspiration and great deals coming your way!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Congrats Julie! Can't wait to see what amazingness you create!
ReplyDeleteI am SO excited for you Julie!!! Such fabulous news and LUCKY for us!!!
ReplyDeleteI don't think that is is possible for me to be any happier for you Julie! Yay!!
ReplyDeleteJuile, I am soo excited for you!!! I can't wait to see your wonderful creations!!!!
ReplyDeleteCongrats, Julie! So well deserved!
ReplyDelete