Friday, October 26, 2012
Scrapbook Steals Design Team
Today is my first feature as a member of the fall design team at Scrapbook Steals! My fellow design team members, Liz Qualman and Amy Coose, have set the bar high and I'm thrilled that it's finally my turn to create! This cute little guy is a peek at one of my projects.
You'll have to check out the Scrapbook Steals blog to see the completed projects I made using today's steal, the Chromatix markers by American Crafts and stop by the Scrapbook Steals site to buy some for yourself!
If you're stopping by my blog for the first time, I'm glad you found me. Feel free to become a follower so you can be eligible for a random drawing I'm doing at the end of the month. I'll be sending a prize package to one lucky follower!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Congrats on making the team, I'm off to check out your project!!
ReplyDelete