Friday, January 6, 2012
Layout Contest at Practical Scrappers!
Practical Scrappers is having an amazing contest with a prize package valued at over $100. Check out the details HERE. I'd love for all of my crafty friends to play along. The best part about the first round of this contest is that you don't even have to do any extra work. For your first layout submission, just email a photo of a layout you've completed in the last two months. Easy peasy! The layouts will be judged and the ones who make it on to the next round will be given more directions for what to submit for the next round. It's really fun and a great way to get loads of inspiration (not to mention a chance at a nifty prize package!) Visit Practical Scrappers and tell them I sent ya!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Thanks for the info! I am sending in my entry right now!
ReplyDelete