Monday, January 16, 2012

Authentique January Challenge

My scrappy friends are always raving about the quality of Authentique products.  With several of my crafty friends on their design team, I was eager to get my hands on some Authentique to see for myself.  With the closing of so many local scrapbook stores, I was unable to find any Authentique near me and couldn't justify paying for shipping on-line.  On a recent trip to visit family 6 hours away, I visited a scrapbook store in southern Indiana and was thrilled that they carried Authentique.  I bought a few pieces and stashed them away.  This month I decided to give the Authentique layout challenge a whirl.  Here's what I created:

I loved working with these products and couldn't believe how fast this came together.  The yellows and grays are just beautiful and were the perfect match to my son's snow gear!  I used their elements tag as my title and added a few extra words with the Petite Type Circle alphabet.  I added some glitter to the word "BOY" and added a few snowflake stickers to complete my wintry theme.  I'm now a huge fan of Authentique and am eager to try out more of their product!  Thanks for looking!

Authetique supplies used:   Euphoria paper, Itinerary paper, Foundations bi-fold solid paper, Blissful Headlines elements, and Petite Type Circle

6 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Julie! I am a huge fan of Authentique and this line in particular! I think you did a wonderful job with Blissful! Great banner piece.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did such an amazing job Julie. I love your pennants and the pics are great. Thanks for playing along.

    -Misty
    Authentique Paper DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE this! Boys are so much fun!! Ifirst found Authentique in Indianapolis and more recently have found some at Archivers. Great layout!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this layout and this is still one of my favorite paper lines.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I always love your pages. Super cute! Thanks for joining us at The Paper Girls Challenge blog!

    ReplyDelete