This week was a busy one, with a road trip to visit family and friends at the opposite end of the state. I came home to a mountain of laundry but still managed to work on my mid-week-mojo challenge from Scrapbook Steals. After an 11 photo layout last week, I was thrilled to see a one photo layout that I could put together quickly. This is the amazing sketch by Kristy Lee:
And here's what I threw together, in between six loads of laundry:
I started with a piece of woodgrain paper from K and Company, then added other patterned paper from Simply Stories, the Paper Studio, and My Mind's Eye. I cut some letters from patterned paper and added other letters from Echo Park. This photo was taken during one of our summer adventures to Marengo Cave. I love seeing photos of my boys when they enjoy being together. One of them always has their arm around the other. Occasionally that arm is used to put a brother in a headlock, but for the most part they love one another and are really good brothers. They tend to pick on each other when they are bored, so outings like this are usually good for all of us. It was great fun to escape the June heat and put on sweatshirts to head underground where we explored the caves that I had been in so many times before. It was the first cave trip for the boys and my husband and I'm so glad we worked it into our plans.

in between six loads of laundry! oh, if only i could be as efficient and talented as you! love it!
ReplyDelete