Fast forward 3.5 years, and the tiny 2nd grader pictured above is now almost a 7th grader who is taller than me! For this layout, I used mostly plain cardstock, yellow stripe paper from Echo Park, a little washi tape, some Thickers, and a few old stickers from Bo Bunny and Glitz design. Here's the original sketch by Melodee Cloud that inspired my layout:
Monday, June 9, 2014
Wrestling 2009
This week's sketch challenge at Scrapbook Steals took me back to some photos that are over 4 years old and still waiting to be scrapped. I used to be a chronological scrapper, but I grew tired of that and started playing along with sketch challenges and using whatever photos best fit the sketch. Which means one week I scrap photos taken just a few days ago, and another week I pull photos from years and years ago. These photos were so old that I had to ask my son which grade he was in. With some careful recollection and examining the different shirts they have each year, we finally figured out it was 2009. Better late than never!
Fast forward 3.5 years, and the tiny 2nd grader pictured above is now almost a 7th grader who is taller than me! For this layout, I used mostly plain cardstock, yellow stripe paper from Echo Park, a little washi tape, some Thickers, and a few old stickers from Bo Bunny and Glitz design. Here's the original sketch by Melodee Cloud that inspired my layout:
Fast forward 3.5 years, and the tiny 2nd grader pictured above is now almost a 7th grader who is taller than me! For this layout, I used mostly plain cardstock, yellow stripe paper from Echo Park, a little washi tape, some Thickers, and a few old stickers from Bo Bunny and Glitz design. Here's the original sketch by Melodee Cloud that inspired my layout:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment