After a week long crafty hiatus, I'm glad to say I'm back on the scrappin' wagon. I really look forward to the weekly challenge at Scrapbook Steals, but just ran out of time last week and didn't play along for the first time in over two years :( But this week, I was determined to get 'er done, and I just barely squeaked this layout out. Here's what I came up with for the Rose #2 sketch:
Since we're still in the midst of a never ending winter and buried in snow, I dug out some pictures from last summer that make me long for the warmer days ahead. This layout features papers from Echo Park's That's My Boy collection, along with a few stickers and embellishments from some of the older EP lines. It was quick and simple and didn't have as many "layers" as I like, but it's finished in time!
No comments:
Post a Comment