This week's sketch challenge at Scrapbook Steals inspired this fun layout featuring my favorite duck man and some of his favorite quotes!
The speech bubbles were blank chipboard die cuts by Pebbles. I made my own rub-on phrases by printing a mirror image of my words/designs on a transparency. I placed the transparency on the chipboard shape and rubbed over the image with a bone folder. I had some difficulty holding the transparency still, so there were some smudges and some areas that didn't transfer so well. It was nothing a quick go-over with a Sharpie couldn't fix! This page was a bit simpler than I prefer and had a few too many mishaps, but we had a busy weekend and I was short on time, so I quickly deemed it "good enough". My duck loving boy loved it, so that's a win in my book!
No comments:
Post a Comment