It's time for a new sketch series at Scrapbook Steals! To find out more about this week's challenge and to see the original sketch that inspired my layout, head over to the Scrapbook Steals blog.
I knew I wanted to use this back to school photo, so I dug out a bunch of papers with back to school themes. Unfortunately, none of them worked with the colors in my photo, so I got creative. I dug wound up using various pieces/patterns from 4 different Echo Park collections, and only used one school sticker from an old Simple Stories line. The colors worked well and I actually like that it's not all "school crazy" in theme. Thanks for looking!
Great layout. I like that the papers are not all school themed too but instead work well with the colours in the photograph. And, oh, how I wish I had been scrapping when my kids were at school, and journaling the names of their teachers ... just the sort of information that is forgotten. Elizabeth
ReplyDelete