In addition to my layout, I decided to get a jump start on the holidays and I created this altered clipboard that will be the perfect gift for my son's teacher. I simply cut out some of my favorite patterned papers and adhered them to a wooden clipboard with a thin layer of matte mod podge. I added a die cut sticker across the seam, personalized it with some die cut letters, and sealed the whole project with another layer of mod podge. It was super fun and super cute. I think Mrs. Miller will love it!
Thanks to We R Memory Keepers for giving me the opportunity to be a guest designer and for letting me show off this wonderful collection! Check out the rest of their great products and find out where to purchase them HERE!If you're visiting my blog for the first time, I'd love for you to stick around and become a "follower" by clicking on the link in the sidebar. I'm planning a blog giveaway next month to show my appreciation for my faithful followers. Thanks for stopping by!
No comments:
Post a Comment