This week marks the end of another "gemstone" series at Scrapbook Steals. Each week, they issue a sketch challenge with a chance to win a weekly scrappy prize. At the end of a series of 10 sketches, they give away a super duper prize package that I'd love to have. I've faithfully played along for over 100 weeks. This turquoise series is very special to me, because these layouts represent some very special memories. I created the 1st layout while on a little scrappy vacation. Back in May, I traveled to St. Louis to meet up with some girls that I met right here on Scrapbook Steals. We spent the weekend chatting and scrapping and working on our layouts. Week 6 is also very special, as I was asked by the lovely ladies at Scrapook Steals to be the guest sketcher for the month of June. I created the sketch that inspired everyone else and it was so much fun! Here are my 10 layouts:
Week #1- Meeting Lela (featuring my precious new niece)
Week #2- Notre Dame
Week #3- You
Week #4- appropriately named "4" wheelin'
Week #5- Thistleberry Farm
Week #6- What Matters Most (designed by yours truly, the guest designer for the month of June!)
Week #7- Boys Rule (my 100th project for Scrapbook Steals)
Week #8- hot cocoa
Week #9- Rump Roast
Week #10- extreme cuteness (featuring my brother's adorable kiddos)
Wonderful layouts!!
ReplyDeleteI love your layouts. I love the colors and everything...
ReplyDelete