This week's sketch challenge at Scrapbook Steals was another amazing source of inspiration. Because I am so far behind and always have a ton of photos to scrap, I turned the one page layout by Kristy Lee into a two pager to showcase more pics. Here's what I came up with:
I mixed papers from several different lines, pulling out lots of fun red white and blue patterns. I cut a big #4 with my Cricut and embossed it with a start texture plate. I popped up the banner with pop dots and added star confetti over some spray mist. I'm thrilled to be another page closer to being caught up. Here's the original sketch that inspired my design:

Great 2 pager! Love the banner and stars! TFS!
ReplyDeletei love that it's a two pager!! I'm always so intimidated by them, but i always need more room for photos!
ReplyDeleteCool sketch and I love your take on it!
ReplyDelete