Friday, December 23, 2011

Born 2 Ride

In between all of the holiday madness and prepping for Christmas, I managed to squeeze in this week's layout for the Scrapbook Steals challenge.  Here's what I came up with:
Everytime I scrap an outdoor layout, I find myself using the Campy Trails collection by American Crafts.  I purchased this collection from Scrapbook Steals just before our camping trip and I (ahem) may have dressed my children in these same colors just to make sure I could use these papers with the pics.  Don't judge.  A scrappers gotta do what a scrappers gotta do!  The colors are fun and masculine and compliment my outdoor pictures perfectly!  Here's the sketch by Kristy Lee that inspired this week's layout:
Thanks for looking!  Christmas wishes and blessings to all of my "followers"! 

1 comment:

  1. Great layout! I love the papers as well! They are so cute!

    ReplyDelete