I've been participating in weekly challenges at Scrapbook Steals for the past several weeks (okay, for 50 weeks) and I'm proud to say that I have completed each sketch on time every week since week 6. That takes some really scrappy dedication, considering I've managed to complete my layouts and post them on time even while working full time, going on vacations, etc. It really keeps me motivated! And I'm getting more caught up on my layouts, although I am no longer a chronological scrapper, so I still have a lot of old stuff to work on. Scrapbook Steals is offering a wonderful prize pack to anyone who completed this group of 10 layouts. Here are my layouts 41-50:
#41- All Star Movies
#42 Disney Vacation
#43 Home
#44 Disney in bloom
#45 Genuine Boy
#46 Surrey Bike
#47 Believe in Magic
#48 Epcot
#49 Xtreme fun!
#50 Scrappy Camper
No comments:
Post a Comment