Thursday, April 28, 2011

Scrapbook Steals Sapphire Club

This is my 40th layout inspired by Scrapbook Steals (not to mention one of my favorite layouts so far)!  I joined the weekly challenges at week 5 and have gone back to catch up on those I missed.  I have managed to complete all 40 layouts and I find myself looking forward to Wednesdays, when the next challenge is revealed.  It is amazing how much inspiration and motivation I've gotten from this process!  And I've connected with some lovely ladies who have become wonderful friends.  The great folks at Scrapbook Steals entice us with prizes at the end of each group of ten.  Since this is my 40th layout, it makes me part of the Sapphire Club.  I've also part of the Diamond, Emerald, and Ruby clubs for the previous groups. 
In addition to #40 which is featured above, here are the rest of my Sapphire entries:
#39-  Trim the Tree with Memories

#38 Home Sweet Home

#37  Ft. Wayne Children's Zoo

#36  That's My Boy

#35 Lovin' from the Oven

#34  Life is Good

#33  Amazing Acres

#32 You Make Me Smile



#31  Lincoln Park Zoo

1 comment:

  1. Julie, your pages are truly inspiring! I too, love your 40th! Wonderful work!

    ReplyDelete