Friday, June 15, 2012

Boys Rule

This layout is very special to me.  It represents the 100th layout that I've done for Scrapbook Steals weekly challenges.  Every Wednesday a new sketch is revealed and we have until Monday night to create our own version and post it to their site.  I've managed to play along each and every week, completing every layout by the deadline, for going on 2 years now.  Thanks to Scrapbook Steals for all of the motivation and inspiration to do what I love! 

This layout came together super quickly, thanks to my new favorite boy collection-  Awesome by Simple Stories.  I just cut and layered and added some stickers, and completed this layout in less than 30 minutes from start to finish.  Here's the original sketch by Kristy Lee that inspired me:

No comments:

Post a Comment