Friday, March 18, 2011

Weekly Challenge #34

I had so much fun with this week's Scrapbook Steals layout!  This is the sketch by Kristy Lee that I used as my inspiration:
I also realized that using a great collection like Echo Park's Walk in the Park makes it so much simpler.  Everything coordinated just perfectly.  The only thing I added is the stitched rainbow that I created with the Sew Easy and a cloud cut from a piece of Bo Bunny patterned paper.  My oldest son complained recently that I do more scrapbook pages about his little brother, so I had to make sure to show him some scrappy love.  Thanks for looking!

3 comments:

  1. I really think that this might be my favorite layout that I've seen that you've created. I love, love, love the rainbow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, what a gorgeous layout, Julie! Thanks for playing at 4 Crafty Chicks this week..your stitching is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome layout and I love the stitching on the rainbow. thanks for sharing it with us at 4 Crafty Chicks this week. Have a wonderful day.

    ReplyDelete